Saturday, November 11, 2017

This Week on the Island 11/12/2017



 ‘This Week on the Island’ is written by Doug Bennett and is an update to friends about happenings in Key West last week. Everything is true except for those parts that are lies.
The Weather: Same as last week. Beautiful. Sunny, white clouds and blue skies.   
This week was Off-Shore Power Boat Racing. It is a lot like NASCAR at sea. They race off shore from Mallory Square and out to Fort Zack.
That is Fort Zack to your right and Sunset Key to your left. Isn’t it wonderful how clear our water is?
I am sorry for being so short the last few weeks, but since my knee replacement I haven’t had a lot of energy. I go to physical therapy 3 times a week and I do exercises at home. I take Teeki to the dog park twice a day and for the first couple of weeks, I seemed to be tried all the time. I hope to do better.

Key West
Close to Perfect, Far from Normal’
Doug Bennett
Lat 24.3334N, Long 81.4805W
GDougBennett@att.net

You may join this group by going to http://groups.yahoo.com /group/ThisWeekontheIsland/