Saturday, May 05, 2018

This Week on the Island 05/05/2018


 ‘This Week on the Island’ is written by Doug Bennett and is an update to friends about happenings in Key West last week. Everything is true except for those parts that are lies.
The Weather: Beautiful, but we could use some rain.
HAPPY CINCO de MAYO.
I would like to thank all the folks that stopped me to let me know they are wishing the best for me after my ankle replacement surgery. It is good to have so many friends and it is good to see so many of you in Key West.
Teeki and I took another little ride in the Teeki Kart.


We leave you with a pic of some waterspouts. We were in the dog park Saturday afternoon when the dry grass and trash started going in a circle and rising off the ground. It went on out to the Key West Bight.


Key West
Close to Perfect, Far from Normal’
Doug Bennett

GDougBennett@att.net